4-6 large tomatoes
1 pound ground beef
2 tablespoons taco seasoning
4 cups spinach, chopped
1/2 cup corn *fresh or frozen
1/4 cup sharp cheddar cheese *optional
1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 375.
2. Slice the top off the tomatoes and scoop out all the pulp. Place in a baking dish.
3. Brown the ground beef in a large saute pan. Once cooked through, add the taco seasoning.
4. Add the spinach and corn. Cook until the spinach is wilted and everything is fully mixed together.
5. Stuff the tomatoes with the beef mixture. Use any leftover beef in the bottom of the baking dish.
6. Sprinkle with cheese.
7. Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top with the cilantro and serve.